3 December 2008

100 Tiny Screams from the Microwave

I don't usually eat potatoes, but I needed some sort of energy for studying that doesn't involve white sugar and trans-fats, so I popped a jagaimo into the microwave. It seemed a bit undercooked after, so I decided to cut it in half and put it in for another minute, but noticed a rotten bit. Cutting further to see if it was salvageable, I found this:


A REALLY rotten bit. But then I realized...


ANTS! ANTS! GOD DAMN ANTS! There was a colony of ANTS in my FRIDGE! And I while was more impressed ingenuity of the ants than horrified (there was no hole in the potato; merely a crease that they exploited), I felt kinda bad about the small-scale nuclear holocaust and all.

1 comment:

Gorrozolla said...

Hey Michael, how did the asthma situation end up? Sorry I didnt respond right away, I had a JET trip last weekend and I got a really terrible stomach virus, lol. Did you end up getting help at the hospital. It seems the Canadians are falling apart. I know what you mean about the gun-crazed kid. There is one kid at ajunior high i see and he comes up to me everyday with questions about guns.... stuff kids shouldn`t ask. Like the waiting period in Canada, and muzzle velocity... freaks me out because he is really quiet and is constantly wringing his hands as he talks.